Due to some technical difficulties, some of the footage that was filmed for Episode 3 was lost. Time limitations made it impossible to either re-films those scenes or to add in the missing information in other formats during the editing stage. Therefore, we have included some of this missing information in a supplement.
The 4 episodes are available online.
- Episode 1: Introduction to Asexuality (Personal Experiences)
- Episode 2: Diversity on the Asexual Spectrum: Interview Part 1
- Episode 3: Diversity on the Asexual Spectrum: Interview Part 2
- Episode 4: “Velcro”– Exploring Boundaries in Asexual Spectrum Relationships
- Playlist for all 4 episodes.
The copyright for the 4 “Ace TV” episodes is shared between Regent Park TV, Planned Parenthood Toronto & Ace Toronto.